Fishing Report "Falling" for perch Oct 14/018

packrat

Cant compare my "report" to the thread on the pike classic---congrats to everyone(y)(y)

On to the local pond for some long awaited perch action---overcast and cool to start but we found a few----mixed bag of perch, white perch and a couple of butt ugly mr whiskers. Fish were "warm" to the touch which was surprising. Its a start anyway after a long time away and it can only get better

I second giller's comment. Good just to be out there! Fishbuster (Wayne) called yesterday with his report saying there were all kinds of minnows off the Port Dover pier. He netted a few and used them to catch 6 keeper sized perch. He was planning a perch dinner with his better half.

Last edited:
Cant compare my "report" to the thread on the pike classic---congrats to everyone(y)(y)

On to the local pond for some long awaited perch action---overcast and cool to start but we found a few----mixed bag of perch, white perch and a couple of butt ugly mr whiskers. Fish were "warm" to the touch which was surprising. Its a start anyway after a long time away and it can only get better
Thanks for congratulating us pike classic anglers @packrat that fished it yesterday,and your perch fishing report is not too bad either for the start of the fall perch fishing season.I love reading your perch reports,and likely other members as well,and I can’t wait to see how you will be making out perch fishing the rest of the fall perch season.Tight Lines & Perch ON!! ????

Last edited:
Hey Gord glad to hear your still sinker plinking even if it's on a pond. :D
With these crazy fall winds even the piers are not comfortable.
I had my woolies on last Saturday when out with @Red Hering chasing pike... burrrr!

0315EBC9-9947-4C31-9E64-856FD5BDEEB8.jpeg.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks