Off Topic Eyes on the lake ....report

Puddle Jumper

Does anyone hàve a view of the lake .

Wondering if thunderstorms have passed and how big the ways are .

Still hoping to get down for an evening fish (tiring to convince friend to go tonight)
As I probably wont have another chance to get down for walleye until August long weekend at earliest

Thanks first one looked flat and calm
2nd hard to judge ....not knowing height of that buoy......looks like 3' waves about 4 seconds apart with every 8 -10 waves being double that....probably 5 -6 '

According to sailflow winds should only die down as afternoon progresses

@Puddle Jumper... PS weather buoy says 2.3 ft. waves right now which translates to 4.6 ft. high. Lake is still rocking from last night and this morning when wind gusts reached 40 kph at times. I'm only a few miles from the lake where wind is only SE 5 kph here now and are forecast to be light all afternoon so should calm down by late afternoon I would think. I would check the PS weather buoy before going to see where they are then you will know if it's fishable.

I am only a few miles from the lake as of right now winds are calm but lots of dark clouds and solid cloud cover here
I would love to go also but not sure if I would chance getting caught out there in a thunderstorm

Waves have now dropped 2 ft. at the PS weather buoy in last 2 hours but still a chance of a thunderstorm for Port Bruce.

Thanks allot we are gonna take a drive around 3:30 so should be heading out around 5:30 and hopefully it will be fishable.

If anyone is planning on going either give me your VHF handle or PM me your cell # if wanted to share info on the water

Still hoping to get down for an evening fish (tiring to convince friend to go tonight)

As I probably wont have another chance to get down for walleye until August long weekend at earliest

Down load the app Surfinglakes. It gives wave heights direction wind strength direction surface temperatures for all Great Lakes 5 day log. Usually day before current date to 4 days in the future.
I have found it 99% accurate. You can zoom into any area on any lake.

Did you get wet?? A big rainstorm went through Burwell and kept it up until almost 8pm. We went out right after for an hour. It was a beauty!!

It was like glass out there by 7pm.. I was in nanticoke tonight. Flies also got real bad by 8 30.......

Nice nite ....storm missed us ...we got a 2 min sprinkle ...we were just on edge of storm

We were starting to pack up with 3 fish shy our limit.......then couple rods went off sò reset to limit out by 8

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks