Eyes July 9

Left out Bruce went east set up SW of Burwell in 60 ft had 4 rods fire in first 20 mins lost 3 broke 4th off. Went quiet till we hit 64 ft then managed to box 3 eyes. 7 colour organge harness, 9 colour mix veg spoon, dipsey 160 back steely dan spoon. Was curious how riggers are producing for everyone else? I'm a big rigger fan but haven't really used last 2 trips no action on them not even a bow.

Hi Pinstriper,

I too am a fan of the down riggers and we went out yesterday and if you read the post didn't do as well as we should have but thats fishing. LOL

Both of the fish that were lost came off the riggers (both bows) and the walleye was off the rigger too, the week end before we had several hits and landed 2 eyes.

The lead core does well for us but its a lot of work bringing in that much line.

I'm still messin around with the dipsies. Just not a big fan (yet) although lots of fisher poeple use them with great sucsess.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks