eye moving east?

kevin

Do you guys think the eyes are shifting towards the east end of the lake with this hot weather? I've noticed that the reports down from your end are slowing down, and the fishing down this way (east end) is really heating up.

What do you consider East end?? I think alot of guys are fishing below the fish and too fast... IMO...;)

When you see them stacked like cord wood on the bottom, it's go time....:D;)

Brian (Legend Man)

As the post is questioning the fish moving east, has anyone tried the the south shore of Long point. Been years since I have fished south of the lighthouse but I would bet some eyes are there.

Fisher-Price

Was out south side of the lighthouse on Fri didn't fish but in 57ft to 62ft there were alot of good marks and alot of baitfish.

western basin is still giving up limits of eyes less people from here take the drive due to closer fish in the central basin

Gave up fishing nanticoke a couple weeks ago wasn't worth the effort for one fish and started making the trek to Burwell but Sunday night decided to make a quick trip out of Nanticoke. Fished southeast of the hydro plant between 85 to 100 ft marked a fair number of fish.No other boats out fishing. Around 730 more and more fish stared showing up on the finder untill there were alot. Then we stared to get some action. Only ended with 2 eyes in the box but lost a bow and a eye at the back of the boat and only one farm animal.Alot more fish out there now than a couple weeks ago.

Roy meade

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks