Erie Secrets Worm Harnesses

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 43
I am finally looking forward to using these worm harnesses that I had bought from @fishing or farming back in late March,2023. Now to look for some deworm’s to use on these worm harnesses,and to give them a try out on Lake Erie,etc. 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂
I've had luck using Shiners on worm harnesses on erie. If you have some old salted shiners you are looking to use up, try them next time and compare your results. Might be very impressed with how well it works.

Just received my order from Erie secrets. Amazing customer service. After my package not showing up I messaged dan to see what was up. He said it shows the package delivered with no problems. He sent me a picture of the package and I soon realized that when paying for the harnesses the autofill used my old address. I always triple check the delivery address but I guess I didn’t this time. I went to my old address and they said they give the packages back to mailman when this happens. Dan contacted Canada post looking for the package and they said wait a few weeks and see if it shows up. Well, no luck. Dan gave me an amazing price on a new batch of harnesses and threw in a few extras. Couldn’t be happier with his service.
Thanks again Erie secrets

Attachments

• IMG_3198.png
    IMG_3198.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
I've had luck using Shiners on worm harnesses on erie. If you have some old salted shiners you are looking to use up, try them next time and compare your results. Might be very impressed with how well it works.
A great tip there @Steve7321 👍👍 and thanks for sharing! I have never thought about trying shiners,salted or plain,and I can’t see why that wouldn’t work,( a natural smell ),and I will try shiners as well on the worm harnesses,along with some deworms on the other worm harnesses also that I will be using,and it should be interesting to see the results. I will post after my next trip out from Lake Erie. 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Just received my order from Erie secrets. Amazing customer service. After my package not showing up I messaged dan to see what was up. He said it shows the package delivered with no problems. He sent me a picture of the package and I soon realized that when paying for the harnesses the autofill used my old address. I always triple check the delivery address but I guess I didn’t this time. I went to my old address and they said they give the packages back to mailman when this happens. Dan contacted Canada post looking for the package and they said wait a few weeks and see if it shows up. Well, no luck. Dan gave me an amazing price on a new batch of harnesses and threw in a few extras. Couldn’t be happier with his service.
Thanks again Erie secrets
Excellent choices @Tyler0420 on those worm harnesses 👍👍 and it’s great to read that all turned out well,to receive those worm harnesses,and Tight lines and Walleye’s ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Hey thanks for sharing guys!!!! I’m trying to keep up with the orders 🙌

If your interested in some harnesses this is my website. Erie Secrets. (👈 click here)

No tax and lots of sale prices.

Thanks for viewing.

View attachment 74108
View attachment 74109
A great photo & especially the video @fishing or farming 👍👍🙂 I am looking forward to be using my worm harnesses soon,that I had bought from you recently,on my next Lake Erie walleye fishing trip. I forgot my worms on my first trip of this year out on Lake Erie last June 8/23,but I won’t forget them 🪱 🪱🪱🪱 the next time!! lol 😂 😉 A great quality of worm harness they are,and built to last,by just looking at them,and I can’t wait to use them on my next walleye trip. I will post on my results on these worm harnesses,when the time comes. 👍 Tight lines & a six limit of walleye’s ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟 🤞👍😎

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 8
  • 70181003194__1DBEFB83-F8F8-414C-A4D4-D2C823936F15.jpeg
    70181003194__1DBEFB83-F8F8-414C-A4D4-D2C823936F15.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
My order just came in. Unfortunately couple ones I ordered weren't available but he gave me some of his own special ones to try. Can't wait

Attachments

• Resized_20230612_171118.jpg
    Resized_20230612_171118.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 9
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks