Erie is still

marshman

Well I wanted to get the kids out for some more fun. We started with lines down at 2 pm and fished till 6:45. We wanted to be in before the storm. Anyways we ran 3 divers and 3 cores. We kepted 14 eyes and 3 bows. We release 10 other bows that came on the divers, we really didn't want them. We also lost 8 or more eyes at the boat. The kids were tired and sore and my daughter wanted to practice her netting skill which need alot of work lol. We never went passed 60 fow. There are tons of fish out there and today's trip had alot of clones ( small eyes) in the mix. The eyes were 2,3,4,5 lb class. There may have been a few bigger ones but that was the size range. I think we have atleast two more weeks if you can battle the Erie chop. Play safe out there.

Good going. any pattern to the lure that worked best ?

marshman that surprises me we had 30 walleyes and 8 bows last night we never had a walleye under 5 lbs must have been some smaller fish in that tight little school you were workin my guys were more than impressed awesome fishin.

Jeff Sherman

Yes there were some smaller eyes in there but the kids had a blast fighting them. I was letting my daughter run her own divers and it sure was easy picking for her. Soon as we left that school we started to get a few bigger ones. You guys did well we tried to give you some room out there. Kind of looked like we were on a big school there. Thanks for sharing our spot. Nice talking with ya let's hope we can get another couple of weeks out there. Had a good report from my buddy he fished 45-55 fow water and got there limit aswell. See ya out there soon jeff.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks