Elgin Stewardship Youth Pheasant Hunt

I was fortunate enough to head down for the youth pheasant hunt today with my daughter. What a day! I would like to say a big Thank you to all of the volunteers that helped make the day a positive and fun experience for all the participants. I was able to finally meet @tailfeathers and lucky enough that he was our group lead. If you get the opportunity to take part in the next years hunt I would highly recommend it. We met some great people that all share a passion for the outdoors.
Here are some pictures of our day.

IMG_0986.jpgIMG_0989.jpgIMG_0990 - Copy.jpgIMG_0997 - Copy.jpgIMG_1002 - Copy.jpgIMG_1003 - Copy.jpg

I was there with my oldest son. It was our second year there, and like last year, we had a great time. I plan to be back next year with both of my sons.
The pheasant hunt today was attended by 32 hunters which was about 10 more than last year. Thanks to all the youth and volunteers from the Canadian wild Turkey federation and elsewhere. Tom

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks