Elgin Stewardship council youth hunting day

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Here's the info and link to our youth hunt.

Attachments

• 20220530_204750.jpg
    20220530_204750.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 66
  • 20220530_204805.jpg
    20220530_204805.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 70
Signed up my youngest son. My oldest went a few year back and had a great time. Looking forward to going again.

So possibly the last post on this hunt. We have opened this hunt up to adult first time hunters. Deadline to apply is November 25th all details are in the 2 pictures at the top of this post. If you know a youth who might want to go get them registered. It's a free Pheasant hunt behind trained dogs.

Tom, @tailfeathers once again you and your team did an amazing job! Great to see so many young and old apprentice hunters out today. A big Thank you for asking Maddy to be a Mentor today she had an absolutely great time! @anonymoose great meeting you and your son today and glad you were in Maddy's group.
If anyone has the chance to do this in the future I highly recommend it. Tom and the group put on an amazing day for all involved!

Tom Thanks again!! I will let you post some of the great pictures from today.

Thanks to all who made this great day possible including @tailfeathers and @Reel Therapy ! It was great meeting you and Maddy @Reel Therapy

I think the last time I attended one of these it would have been 2010 or 2011 and it was great to see all the volunteers working together to share their passion. Not only with the next generation but to adults getting into hunting as well. There was a gentleman in our group who enjoys shooting trap but hadn't ever been hunting before and I think he truly appreciated this opportunity as well. Hunting is a difficult and intimidating sport to just pick up on your own, and his Lexus looked good covered in mud!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks