Off Topic Electronic Seminars Season!!!

bosco

Site Sponsor
It is ANGING OUTFITTERS Seminar Season Again!!!

Our Lowrance/Simrad/Hummingbird Electronics and Sonar Seminar Season is starting in November. Bring your units for FREE updates and programming. FREE coffee and donuts. Lots of FREE entertainment from Jos himself!!!

Limited to 30 people a night. Please contact the store ASAP to reserve your spot.

Tues Nov 5 6-8pm
Mon Nov 11 6-8pm
Mon Nov 18 6-8pm
Tues Nov 26 6-8pm
&
Tues Dec 3 6-8pm
If necessary... maybe a date or 2 in early January!!!

Oh :poop: @bosco , I am sure the 6-8 Marketing and Creative Teams will be expecting a repeat of last year's Xmas party that will include the Seminar!

Anybody here going to the seminars? I wanted to go last year but my schedule never allowed it so I'm definitely going to make it this time around. Looking forward to putting some faces to the names and shaking a few hands hopefully i get to see you there.

Anybody here going to the seminars? I wanted to go last year but my schedule never allowed it so I'm definitely going to make it this time around. Looking forward to putting some faces to the names and shaking a few hands hopefully i get to see you there.
I wanted to go last year, but didnt get to go. Plan on it this year

Will there be door prizes @bosco??
All they have are coasters. He is still waiting for hats, shirts & beer coozies.....

Anybody here going to the seminars?
I'll be emptying my wallet, not listening to Jos and signing autographs for there open house on November 2nd. Figure I'll tag along with the cool kids again for one of the seminars, if I get the invite. I promise to behave this year :angelic:

I took the brother in law to one of last year's seminars. Kind of blew his mind lol.

Planning on going to another one this year

Those beer coasters will be collectors items, worth big bucks like baseball cards and pogs!

Our Lowrance/Simrad/Hummingbird Electronics and Sonar Seminar Season is starting in November. Bring your units for FREE updates and programming. FREE coffee and donuts. Lots of FREE entertainment from Jos himself!!!

Limited to 30 people a night. Please contact the store ASAP to reserve your spot.

Tues Nov 5 6-8pm
Mon Nov 11 6-8pm
Mon Nov 18 6-8pm
Tues Nov 26 6-8pm
&
Tues Dec 3 6-8pm
That is great... may a suggest a daytime seminar or 2? Not everyone can get away in the evenings

Would a Sat Afternoon work? I can see what we can do.
It wouldn't work for me as I live up on Lake Huron... but I am in London most weekdays, I was hoping for a Monday or Friday get off work early scenario. Guess I will have to get my own personal demo's when I am ready in the spring!

It wouldn't work for me as I live up on Lake Huron... but I am in London most weekdays, I was hoping for a Monday or Friday get off work early scenario. Guess I will have to get my own personal demo's when I am ready in the spring!
Just stop in any day and Jos will give you a personalized seminar. Bring your unit for updates and programing too.

Let me know when & I'll be there.
Had a blast at last years event & a pretty good dinner..

Tues Nov 5 6-8pm
Mon Nov 11 6-8pm
Mon Nov 18 6-8pm
Tues Nov 26 6-8pm
&
Tues Dec 3 6-8pm
This sounds like exactly what I need.....are there going to be decals available....a day seminar would be great for us retirees

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks