Elbow Action

Envious Sportfishing

Site Sponsor
Yes boys, the eyes are on fire all over the lake, from east to west, take your pick where you wanna fish... Launched at 8:30 yesterday morning and was back on the trailer before noon.. Had the opportunity to fish with ol Monty Smith from Angling Outfitters... I'm sure he slept well last night, lol!

Congrats on the walleye elbow action. Can you refresh my memory on that elbow location. Isn't that a piece of structure way out in the middle of the outer bay approx. inbetween nanticoke and the longpoint bay lighthouse? I can remember many trips out to the lighthouse fishing the large schools of salmon back in the 80s. I remember seeing pods of boats fishing that area. After the salmon depleted the rainbows and walleye were plentiful out at the lighthouse as well. It was great fishing! The salmon and trout and walleye were out there chasing the large schools of smelt. Maybe the smelt are making a comeback out there..

thanks stomp for the elbow location!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks