Eerie on Erie This AM

Schmick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Headed out of Burwell at about 8am and the river was dead calm. Hit the open water and da fog, she was some tick! Putted out to 50 fow and set up on 2 riggers and 2 Dipseys. 2-3 foot gentle rollers were not too bad. Marked very few fish and some scattered bait balls near bottom. Surface temp was around 58deg. Trolled out to 60ish and swung back in to try shallower water we had marked a few in on the way out. Ended up landing 2 nice little bows between 45-50 down 40 on the riggers, both on chrome red fins. Off the water by 12:30 with no Pics to be found, though the flies were OUTSTANDING! First outing this year, I can’t complain. C431C198-1CC4-4B25-80C3-064F975B762B.jpeg

Headed out of Burwell at about 8am and the river was dead calm. Hit the open water and da fog, she was some tick! Putted out to 50 fow and set up on 2 riggers and 2 Dipseys. 2-3 foot gentle rollers were not too bad. Marked very few fish and some scattered bait balls near bottom. Surface temp was around 58deg. Trolled out to 60ish and swung back in to try shallower water we had marked a few in on the way out. Ended up landing 2 nice little bows between 45-50 down 40 on the riggers, both on chrome red fins. Off the water by 12:30 with no Pics to be found, though the flies were OUTSTANDING! First outing this year, I can’t complain. View attachment 43471
Great post @Schmick 👊👊 and enjoy your trout!! 🐟🐟😋😉👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks