EC10 Perch are on

Quinte Man

Went out of Booth's at 930 am
2 of us fished south of EC10 for 4.5 hours and boated at least 75 perch. Biggest was 14 inches with lots of 9-11 inchers and a few 12 inchers scattered in. Took a total of 30 keepers home. Same story as always pickerel rig with tiny shinners just off the bottom, the big ones barely touch the minnow. We fished 8-11 fow with most of the fish coming in 10-11.
Get out there and have some fun.

Teach a kid how to fish

hey good job on the perch ...would like to get out tue or wed ...were did you get your minnows....ty

Crap! I called my buddy that I was going to go out with this morning and cancelled because of an east wind. Crap, crap, crap!!!!!

Stick

DSC00152.jpg
"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Got the minnows at a bait shop at the top of the hill from Booth's habour, I didnt notice the name of the place, I went to the same place last year too. It is on Front Rd not far from Dancey Side Rd.
You need to bring your minnow bucket, he has no minnow bags. Booth harbour did not have any minnows at all!!

Teach a kid how to fish

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks