Early afternoon in Port Burwell

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hit the lake this afternoon after the rain. Took the Mrs and I just over an hour and a half to fill our limits. Michelle Pfieffer without the pink panties stomp on 5 colour leadcore worked great along with purple boxers on 6 colour leadcore all on inline planers. No fish pics today as the action was way to fast . Here's a pic of Michelle Pfieffer she's hot.20190714_105208.jpg

I tried to find a michelle pfieffer and the closest I got was a goldie hawn. Could you please tell me who makes this lure?

Thanks Rockin and Tom, downloaded the brochure. Now to find a local dealer. I asked our local "Gannons" and they never heard of most of the names that you guys use in Erie. Gannon Sports puts in their order around February.

My boxes are mostly cowbells, williams silver gold fish Temagami Haliburton, Quinte. By the looks of your equipment I will have to paint everything to Hot Pink. You guys are so lucky to be so close, about 3.5 hr. trip from Oshawa.

Oh dear, how do I 'splain this one? :oops:

I have been known to throw away the odd lure by accident out on lake Erie. :banghead:

I also receive lures as gifts from the kids. :giggle:

I can't always remember what I already have when I shop. :unsure:

The Blueberry Muffins of note, they don't all have the same back some are chrome, copper etc.

I have multiple varieties of a number of the same spoons. Chrome, pink Antifreeze, green Antifreeze, Copper, purple, BBQ etc.

And sometimes when one spoon goes hot bigtime, I have been known to run multiples.

I'll go quietly and sit in the corner now. ???

I think some of us fisherman acquire a lot of baggage some good and some not so good. My wife keeps harping what do you need that particular lure, don't you have enough? I then remind her of the pairs of shoes she has. Neverending story.

I think some of us fisherman acquire a lot of baggage some good and some not so good. My wife keeps harping what do you need that particular lure, don't you have enough? I then remind her of the pairs of shoes she has. Neverending story.

Don't forget the purses and clothes that she buys (but never wears) too.

@Trevor M .......OUCH! LOL!

Kind of pleased I am still basically anonymous around here in person LOL.

The Mrs does complain about the length of days sometimes, but she has never complained about the fish that come home, ever.

The boxes may appear excessive, but I can't argue with the results.

There's always something in there that works. So far.

Kind of pleased I am still basically anonymous around here in person LOL.

Given the number of members on the forum, I haven't really met that many in person yet myself LOL.

The Mrs does complain about the length of days sometimes, but she has never complained about the fish that come home, ever.

My Mrs complains about the sunburn I always seem to come home with every time I get out fishin. I walk in the door and the questions come in the following order, 1) did ya catch anything? 2) Did you have fun? 3) Did you put sunblock on? (Usually followed by being chastised for appearing to be burnt again, even on the days when I'm not.)

My Mrs complains about the sunburn I always seem to come home with every time I get out fishin. I walk in the door and the questions come in the following order, 1) did ya catch anything? 2) Did you have fun? 3) Did you put sunblock on? (Usually followed by being chastised for appearing to be burnt again, even on the days when I'm not.)
I always never get those questions when I get home but when I leave it's always said... hope u don't get wet. Or ice fishing is.... hope u don't fall in.
I feel the love

As I'm on my way out the door to go fishin she tells me to have a good time, asks me when I think I might be home, (and I always tell her depends on the fish and whether they're cooperating, whether the lake is coming up and over the pier in Bruce, and how I feel. BUT....IF I've been invited and am going out in a boat, I tell her I have no idea lol.)

Hi There,
I noticed that there is not transparent leader to the spoon.
Do you tie braid directly to the swivel?
Is that OK for Erie (Walleye)?
Thank you.

Last edited:
I run braid to swivel to spoon or body bait. Alternately you could use rope and still catch walleye there are so plentifull and hungry.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks