E-Petition for an EC10 Web Cam

Would you be willing to sign a petition in support of a Coast Guard webcam at EC10?

• Yes

Votes: 95 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • You're nuts

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good idea then, coast guard can now see a need to clear for commercial and recreational travels.

So did anyone start a petition for this? Or are we just discussing?

The votes are in and it looks like a petition for an EC10 cam may get enough signatures to be heard in Parliament. I need the names and e-mail addresses for 5 supporters for the initial E-petition. If you're interested, please start a conversation (PM) with me or e-mail me @ stomp@longpoint.on.ca and provide your name and e-mail address. Thanks to all who weighed in.

The votes are in and it looks like a petition for an EC10 cam may get enough signatures to be heard in Parliament. I need the names and e-mail addresses for 5 supporters for the initial E-petition. If you're interested, please start a conversation (PM) with me or e-mail me @ stomp@longpoint.on.ca and provide your name and e-mail address. Thanks to all who weighed in.
OK, I have 5 names for the submission. Thanks all!

OK, the petition has been drafted, has received formal support from 5 individuals and was just forwarded on to a local MP for approval to be authorized. I received an e-mail with the following comments about the status of the e-petition.

House of Commons Petitions​

This is to inform you that petition e-3230, which you have submitted using the petitions website of the House of Commons, has garnered the support of five individuals. The text of the proposed petition has been sent to the Member of Parliament you have identified to authorize its publication. A copy of the Member’s answer, along with instructions on the subsequent steps, will be sent to you after the Member’s consideration of your request.

Last edited:
Not that I'm an English scholar but a small grammar suggestion: change in the sentence that says "making more safe those that are ice fishing to "making it safer for those who are ice fishing" if its not to late to make the change

Not that I'm an English scholar but a small grammar suggestion: change in the sentence that says "making more safe those that are ice fishing to "making it safer for those who are ice fishing" if its not to late to make the change
I'm not an English scholar either @blackeyes, obviously :). The petition has been sitting in the inbox of a local MP for the past week. I can't edit it presently. If there is a chance later to clean it up, I'll do it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks