Duck Blind Build

SouthernOntariosportsman

After a week working on sourcing metal , cutting, fitting, fastening, painting, She is all done.
I was searching north America for a hard duck blind, To my surprise my search only provided pop up style blinds, which are junk IMO.
This beauty blind is 4 by 8, should hold 2 people very comfy. Comes apart in 3 pieces to make getting it to your spot very easy. and 10 bolts to put it together. I did the drilling and tapping to make it this way. Was a fun project, and will probably do it again if there is interest, will spend the next week brushing it in.
thumbnail_IMG_3867.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3869.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3871.jpg

Really nice! I wish it was sitting beside my pond. As it happens I am heading out to the pond we hunt opener this morning with my buddies to build a new blind there. I hope it turns out half as nice as yours.

As the season is days away, The blind will be getting another layer of cedar this weekend.
Keep this is mind for next season, $1k = metal blind 4X8. no more buying wood the build one year after year or every couple years. I've sold 2 of these this year, I've had mine i use for 7 seasons so far. and haven't had to replace anything but brush. spread the word, get some guys together to pitch in, cheaper that way.
I know of one guy from 68 that is interested. would like to get a few more and build them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks