Down with old crows against change

Hello Fiddlesticks,

I always review my posts for grammatical (note the spelling) and typographical errors before I post them. I then review them a second time after they are posted to check the format and to review again for grammatical and typographical errors.

Fault me if you wish but I at least attempt to correct my errors.

As for your specific question:

1) My first post was edited to add the PS to Gryphon Hunter.

2) My second post was edited to add the PS to Tinboater.

3) My third post was edited to correct "OCPL" to "OCLP" ... a typographical error that I had originally missed.

4) My fourth post was edited to change "will wait" to "have waited" as I had posted my comment before reading OCLP's response to Canvasbacksca's question.

I hope that answered your question to your satisfaction.

Jerome

PS I had to edit this post as well to change "OCPL" to "OCLP" in (4) and to add this PS note to you. Can we move on now?

BB ! You are a man for detail ! LoL ! Myself, I find the odd imperfection to be a true reflection of mankind.

Fidstix ; Theres a little thingy called "cut,copy & paste" on the computer....what will they think of next ! And no....that was not qouted from that book.

Hello OCLP,

Yes I am ... as per the testimony provided by two witnesses at the Federal Court House on University Avenue in Toronto back in 2002.

By the way ... there is not a "cut,copy & paste" option on the computer ... there is a "cut and paste" option and a "copy and paste" option.

Jerome

It's good to see you guys are learning how to use technology... Thanks for you lessons on grammer and the vast knowledge and information you've given us on your computers skills...

I understand the reasoning for being defensive about your point of view, but you've turned this discussion into an argument about
a) who's been here the longest
b) who's got the longer history (I think I have ya beat there),
c) For some reason bb keeps talking about his grammer (please stop - I feel like I'm in primary school again)
d) This is not a dick measuring contest there are actually some real issues here... ( although I think I got you beat there too)

Why continue to stop forward progression, keep people from the public beach and why are you against the causeway improvement project?

Not Against Improvement or "Progress"....Just personally against paying for it when it really has no "Improvement" in life's quality. Way to many important issues in Norfolk then to waste taxpayer's money on some toads.

If promoting a public beach leads to the defowling and damage to Private Property....better to let the City Folks stay home.

quote:
Originally posted by Lpgar

If promoting a public beach leads to the defowling and damage to Private Property....better to let the City Folks stay home

C'mon now. All those years I was growing up in Norfolk, I always thought to myself "If only we had a place to go zip lining!"...... :p

quote:
Originally posted by fiddlesticks

Just wondering why there are groups like “FOCAS” that have been so counter productive our area…

Please tell me what gives people the right to think they have the authority to keep people from enjoying our beautiful beaches? And who wants to stop road improvements specially when they are going to save so many lives (i.e. the eco passages) and make the road safer???

Long Point is such a unique/beautiful place why not show it off? Heck if we’re already doing a good job protecting it let’s bring in some economic growth and help support our community? Makes sense doesn’t it?
Seems like we’re doing a good job but when you have people like FOCAS who come in from way out in left field complain about everything, spread a bunch of lies, cause the cost of the causeway project to go up because they complain about everything, then complain about the cost, the list goes on. They really should call themselves FOCAC – F*$*ing Old C*&ts Against Change. You also got people like the Rate Payers that want the beaches all to themselves I mean really what a joke…

I say down with FOCAS and down with anyone that wants to stop people from coming and enjoying the beaches.

Change is coming, just like it did for the generation before us, the one before them and so on.

So you start by bashing a group that does have the "right" to free speech and used such "right" ! Then you carry on with a pile more crap escalating to the point where you are going to use abusive langauge to try and make your point. If you are going to ask questions be ready for answers that may conflict with your slant on things. It's obvious that you and only your opinion seems to matter. You did not take my advice about seeking medical treatment of your RCI condition.You only have 7 posts to your credit so it does make you appear to be a newbie on this forum.

And last;
I do concide to item "d)" of your last post dated 01/07/2013....you are the biggest !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks