Dove hunting with Dave

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Went out with the illustriuos perch man Big Dave dove hunting today.Was diffrent than i thought it might be.Man they are fast i had to shoot a couple to save Dave from a sound dove thrashing.Had to help with a couple more just to be sure they were down.We went from 10 am till 2pm and bagged about 14 birds,we each burned a box of 7 steel Good practice for when the ducks start flyin.Breasted out they all went home with Dave for probably 1 meal.Dave can post how they taste later.Ps no crocs in sight today but they would have been fine attire today as it was like a day at the beach with shotguns.Happy tails Dave.

I had a great time. Crocs and shorts were the call for the day, and sunblock.

Fun shoot!

Sounds like a good time!! Might be a stupid question but are you guys referring to "morning doves" you be hunting? Wasn't aware there was a season for them if so.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks