Don’t forget to fuel up

Well that's interesting. Mayday transmitted by VBE Sarnia indicated their engine had blown up and vessel taking on water. Hercules aircraft located them about 10:30 pm. Auxiliary boat Real Knight met them off Port Bruce. CG from Port Dover trailered to Burwell and launched their Zodiac from there. Not once was fuel mentioned on VHF16. Sounds like OPP report lacking some information.

Yes that’s interesting, either way glad they were okay in the end.
got nasty out there really quick last night.

Just the other month there was a thread on this - it is good that they are safe and sound - passing by a gas station before fishing really helps!

Just the other month there was a thread on this - it is good that they are safe and sound - passing by a gas station before fishing really helps!
Yah the one a month or so ago was out from burwell around long point
This one is from last night in Port Bruce
Clearly they didn’t read that last thread. Sounds like there was an even more serious incident last night as well

I found stunning that their call was after 9 pm (it is dark by then), and it just happens that the precise time was 9:11 pm...

I found stunning that their call was after 9 pm (it is dark by then), and it just happens that the precise time was 9:11 pm...
Yah strange
I saw photos of flares photographed out of port Bruce last night

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks