DOES YOUR OUTDOOR CARD EXPIRE 2013?

Jimmy Riggin

Just a heads up.This is a letter I just received from the MNR:
In an effort to reduce costs, the Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR) has announced that we will NOT be mailing Outdoors Card renewal packages to card holders whose cards will be renewing in 2013. If your Outdoors Card has expired or is about to expire, renew it today using one of these renewal methods:
-online: ontario.ca/outdoorscard
-call toll free 1-800-288-1155
-at a ServiceOntario Centre
-at a private issuer (such as Rotten Ronnie's in Long Point)

I know many of our customers count on the renewal form to remind them they are due to renew. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jim & Stef Carroll
519-586-7990
Rotten Ronnie's Your Outdoor Store
Now selling Wood Pellet Stoves and Fireplace Inserts.

Thanks Jim, after reading your post, I checked and I would have been expired.

On the topic of renewals, I have been trying to buy my son's 2013 fishing license on-line and keep getting an error telling me I have entered an invalid price (even though the system enters it automatically). It then kicks you out and makes you start over from the beginning[:(!]. After far too many failed attempts, I found out that the one-year licenses cannot be purchased on-line until Dec 19th. Not sure this is true but that's what I was told.

On the bright side, thanks to your reminder, I had no problem whatsoever renewing my outdoors card and 3 year license on-line. You just print your temporary and use it until your new card shows up.

Thanks Jimmy

I just checked mine. The turkey on the card almost covers up the other important date. Mine expires on DECEMBER 31, 2013
so I still have a full year.

Look closely at your card !

G.Mech the same as you are seeing online goes for us in the shop. They only let you purchase certain licences this early for next year.

Make sure you spread word about the renewal system changing as some hunters and fishers don't use the computer and it looks like that is the only way they are going to find out about this change.

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
Jimmy Riggin' Fishing Charters
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks