Fishing Report Dock fishin'

Extra Virgin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Took the kids down to our dock today, gills are definitely hungry and fat. Mini me seemed to be the perch whisper today.

On a side note, I'd like to know what I have to do to afford a boat with 5 yes FIVE 450hp engines on it!?

Attachments

• IMG_20190915_1556558.jpg
    IMG_20190915_1556558.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20190915_1556492.jpg
    IMG_20190915_1556492.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_20190915_1554249.jpg
    IMG_20190915_1554249.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20190915_1547228.jpg
    IMG_20190915_1547228.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20190915_1544505.jpg
    IMG_20190915_1544505.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20190915_1614282.jpg
    IMG_20190915_1614282.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_20190915_1624293.jpg
    IMG_20190915_1624293.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 243
  • IMG_20190915_1606018.jpg
    IMG_20190915_1606018.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 264
Always fun taking kids out fishing. Kudos to you ! As for the boat ? I guess when you absolutely positively have to be there on time , that thing would do it !

Took the kids down to our dock today, gills are definitely hungry and fat. Mini me seemed to be the perch whisper today.

On a side note, I'd like to know what I have to do to afford a boat with 5 yes FIVE 450hp engines on it!?
Kids love it very nice. 5 450 hp you need to own a gas station

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.. how do any of you know anything about him? Do you live at six nations and see this corruption/mob activity 1st hand for your self?

1st you need work then save, invest,build business then You need to pay the Canadian & provincial government multi-millions a year in tax for your "legal" multi-million dollar cigarette operation that you operate on a "Federal Indian reservation" so you can transport your products on Canadian road ways to sell on other native reserves.
on top of owning a couple gas stations, a world class recording studio,a construction outfit,a dragway park. have shares in a couple businesses around the world, invest in a small town just OFF THE RESERVE, invest money with other dreamers for a share of the profits who knows what.
Once you get all that in order I'm sure any1 can put at least five 450 on there favorite fishing rig.

The only trafficking that goes on with his cigarette is when the CONSUMERS take (traffic) them off the reserve at there own free will.. which becomes tax evasion on the consumers end. Not to mention all tobacco used in his cigarette has to comes from tax paid sources that the same "off reserve" manufacturers also purchase from..tobacco that comes from the "tobacco belt" grown off the reservation.
He dont own every cigarette manufacturing outfit at six nation and yes there are MANY. And many here don't like him For 1 reason!.. JEALOUSLY!
He is the only native that pays tax money to canada on his manufactured tobacco at six nations and six nations is the only 1 out of the 7 iroquian reservations located in ONTARIO & QUEBEC that pays tax on there tobacco. He is the only one taking in stupid amounts of money too... ever since he went into business with the Canadain government...YOUR GOVERNMENT.
There are two government auditors in house at his plant on the reserve inspecting 24/7 so they,the government don't loose out on a cent! They count every cigarette,every pack,carton,case and every gram of tobacco used in the manufacturing of his cigarette. They even weigh the tobacco wast to make sure it all adds up in the end. He is playing the game no differently then any other man of business according to the laws set in place BY THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT. It's all Canadian Government inspected & Canadian duty paid ACCORDING TO THE CANADAIN GOVERNMENT! What more can he do to be considered "legal"?
Who do you think purchases all his products? I can tell you with certainty it's not all native business... NOT EVEN CLOSE!
The rich get richer becouse it takes money to make money & scared money don't make money!
As long as your working with the canadian government on any level then I guess you would be corrupte in your dealings right? DAMN RIGHT!

I'm not defending Ken hill at all. I'm defending a guy,any guy! who starts with nothing but money he saved from working and had a few friends that invested ther money with him,played the game BY THE RULES like any other dreamer and hit big..in this case REAL BIG. No body said shit about him or his ways when he was scratching out a living with his small scale iron working outfit. And just to vary clear I don't work for him or profit or gain from him in any way. I Have not a god damn thing to do with him,his operations OR his new stupid boat.
I'm not going to sit here and read bullshit about a guy and the people from a guy who dont have a clue on on the ACTUAL facts.
Hill is the only 1 that works "LEGALLY" out of say 60 native manufacturs across Ontario with the Canadian government and makes big pay offs in tax money yearly to the "mob, Justin and his "trusted council" the Canadian government.

Just how do you know of this "police corruption" "insurance fraud" "illegal trafficking of cigarettes" or "some other organized crime nonsense" CH312?
If what you stated was at all true the guy should be "sitting in" not sitting in a boat with 5 kickers on it enjoying the money he made legally for him self by HIS OWN HAND. You say "he provides jobs for the reserve "so that sorta stuff is ignored". What a crock of shit! As if to say he pays every body off to keep tight lipped about his dealings and or every one on the reserve works for him.. ABSALUATLY BULLSHIT!! There are at least 15000 residants on the six nations indain reservation and thuasands more on the list of "Federal indians at six nations of the grand river indian reservation #40" and I can tell you there are just as many none natives working for him as there are natives. Go look and see for your self. In terms of corruption I'm sure There is definitely some tax evasion going on with a few employees but that ain't for me,He or any body else to worry about around here. He and his employees are not hurting any one or acting out of line so we don't give a rats ass how or where they make there living. Its live and let live around here.
don't think it's a lawless land. The police at six nations are federal officers not provincial. There are not for sale to the highest bidder. Go try and pay one off and let us know what happens.

Did you know that stupid SOB just sent a million$ worth of goods to help the people recently hard hit by the hurricane in the Bahamas? ..What a sapp!
sure he is no saint,How many of us on this site are? Nine tenths of the law is pretty good...like the saying goes NO BODY IS PERFECT.

What i stated are ARE FACTS!!
Not just a bunch of hear say or what I think is happening.
I have watched that man go from driving an old single cab dodge pick up to giving away brand new trucks and sending millions to people in need.
Can you imagine what the people did in life to get money that own our local marina's... Or the people that own them BIG ASS boats parked at them marine's. THER ALL CORRUPT! right?

Didn't want to start a pissing match with members here, I just thought it was a friggin cool boat passing by. I grew up on the edge of Brantford, went to PJCVS and had many Hill friends, one of which may be related to Ken. There are good and bad eggs from any side of the fence, and I am definitely not implying the owner of that boat is a bad egg. Only regret was I should have asked them for a boat ride!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks