Dill Pickle Pizza - homestyle

Mrs. Stomp

Staff member
I was intrigued by the idea of Dill Pickle Pizza noted by @Extra Virgin and @moocow a while ago. I decided to give it a try at home last night and it was surprisingly good (actually, it was great if you like pickles). I used ranch dressing as the base, mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced dill pickles and a baby bit of fresh dill I had frozen. I never would have thought about this combo on a pizza. Next time... double pickles. Thanks for the idea!

Dill Pickle Pizza.JPG

We use a garlic butter base first then ranch. Trick is to grind fresh garlic and add to the butter vs garlic salt or powder
I misread initially and thought this said 'find' fresh garlic and that would spawn a walk in the woods somewhere looking for garlic (similar to the ramps!) :shame: Next homemade dill pizza will have the garlic base - thanks for the suggestion!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks