Detroit Rvr Update.

B

big rod

Guys are getting a few fish around Mud Island.Our side is unfishable again.Sat was good,most boats had fish .Sunday was lousy,visibilty was about 7 inches at the most on Sunday.Did not see any big fish caught,temp was 44 to 48 degrees.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Thanks for the update BR. This spring on the river has been a bit of a bust so far I guess with all the cold and wet weather. We had planned on coming down this weekend but things just did not look favourable so we stayed home. We got skunked a couple of weeks ago when we saw you but had a good boat shakedown anyway. My sonar transducer broke and my trolling motor remote batteries went dead while we were fishing so I am glad we went to get all that out of the way for when (hopefully) the fish turn on.

Maybe see you next weekend if things pick up.

Hi big rod, i see you have a kicker bracket on that boat. If you dont mind what kind is it and how do you like it ? Also do you have any pictures of the set up ? Im trying to find one for my proline and a 9.9 high thrust yamaha.

Marshman,the bracket is made by Panther.It came from the U.S.
.I sold my EZ Steer that i use to have hooked up to the big motor.The snag with the EZ Steer is they become disconnected when you are going fast.
I lock my kicker in the straight position and steer with the big motor.
http://www.marinetechproducts.com/pages/Brackets,SpacersPlates/
Mine is the bottom one.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><

this weather has got to hurt the new business pray for nicer weather to come at least you found some fish

I was wondering does it bounce around alot. I will be trailering it around and just worry about that.

Marshman it does not move at all.
Reeldrag ya the weather sure does suck this spring,what can ya do?I am glad i don't have to do this for groceries.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks