Delta Waterfowl Banquet in July ?

Old Cut LongPointer

I heard rumours that the Norfolk Chapter of Delta Waterfowl will be hosting a fund raising dinner in July. I know from past years that tickets sell out fast as it is a first class event. Can someone confirm and/or give more details ?

Hello OCLP:

I will probably have to pass on attending the Delta Waterfowl dinner (as nice as they are) for reasons beyond the scope of this letter ... you do know about the incident that occurred at the last one in June of 2019. I harbour no "hard feelings" as the incident was investigated (not upon my request) and corrective measures were consequently taken.

I have made an offer to Delta Waterfowl to support their Ontario Chapters with a one-time grant of $500.00 to each Ontario Chapter that supports "waterfowl" hunting in this province with a limit of ten (10) chapters per year over the next two (2) years. I will also be supporting the Delta Chapters in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta.

Jerome

PS Delta Chapters interested in receiving a one-time grant of $500.00 should consult with Mr. Scott McGuigan (Development Director, Delta Waterfowl) for more information.

Oh my ! An incident ? No, I was not aware of your "incident" but this is not the venue to discuss it but should you care to elaborate upon it you have my contact info.

Very generous of you to make grants available to all the Delta Chapters in Ontario and the prairie provinces.

Hello OCLP,

I agree that this is not the venue to discuss this issue.

I will contact you by e-mail to get your phone number.

Jerome

PS I would be concerned with this new COVID wave.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks