deer tags

erie feeln

just did my antlerless tag and deer tag to my surprise after 45 min on phone you cannot use the same email to help out pops who has no computer. so heads up for those who don't you have to go to a service ont or ministry office good luck lots of papers to copy as well so have good ink

I think if you call the MNR office they can send the licence QR code to your cell phone so you don't have to carry all that paper. You will need to print the tag though.

ya got all that buttttt the thing is people with no computers are screwed dads old fashion no phone no computer

Then it's # one sons job to help him out, he's the smart one because in 20 years computers will likely be
obsolete anyway. Or sooner.

Technology is great so long as it works but I will always carry a paper copy of licences. GPS's are wonderful until they fail and you are out on the lake in a fog , that's where a little pocket compass can save the day. During the deer hunt we have our Smartphones but always have our radios too.
So long as Ford doesn't cut Service Ontario there's still that option for those lacking in computer skills.

Just today went to Service Ontario in Stratford at the Perth County Court house, It was easy, the people were friendly, free parking, picked up a new Ontario hunting regs in paper. they printed the license out for me. All I had to have was my Ontario hunting card and money

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks