Deer Butcher's

can't miss

Looking for any in the St. Thomas area threw to Woodstock, I normally do my own, have for yrs, but getting lazy in old age? That and the big guy I shoot this yr will probably be to big to handle???
There was a add last yr on Kijiji for a couple guys near New Sarum, I lost the info. Any info for guys butchering in the area is great, and thanks.

Looking for any in the St. Thomas area threw to Woodstock, I normally do my own, have for yrs, but getting lazy in old age? That and the big guy I shoot this yr will probably be to big to handle???
There was a add last yr on Kijiji for a couple guys near New Sarum, I lost the info. Any info for guys butchering in the area is great, and thanks.
I know Wade the New Sarum guy
I also know a guy in Iona you can try calling if the new sarum guys don’t work out
Just PM me.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks