Death by Chocolate Cheese Cake

About to have a piece
If I don’t respond later you know why... 🪦 😋 🤤

I'll take a slice of that and then about 45 mins later take my sugar as it starts to go into orbit.

Looks amazing, but unfortunately that would overload my systems. LOL

I got all wired from that, couldn’t finish the whole piece..
did a bunch of stuff around the house
now I’m crashing
Back to reality in the morning.. 👍 😃

I got all wired from that, couldn’t finish the whole piece..
did a bunch of stuff around the house
now I’m crashing
Back to reality in the morning.. 👍 😃
I wouldn't end up wired from it, but by how rich it looks, which is a good thing in my books, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't be moving for a while once the plate was empty unless it was to possibly get another piece that my wife would be sure to tell me I didn't need, but then again, she'd tell me I didn't need the first one either, to which my response has always been, "you're right, I don't need it, but I want it so I'm gonna have it." Hence my belly:oops::ROFLMAO:.

As long you don't do what my at the time 3 years old son did you don't have a problem
He decided in the middle of the nigth to have the rest of he's birthday cake in his bed
Find him next morning covered from head to toe in chocolate cake 🎂 including the entire bed 🛌
I guess he really enjoyed it aldo Mom was not happy with the clean up process and from the look on the kids face he was high on chocolate 😳 , funniest shit 🤣 he ever did

We had a similar experience with our middle daughter, but without sheets.

Had the family and the party, after supper things got very quiet, always a bad sign, headed back into the kitchen to find her hairline to finger tips , everything above the counter pasted in white icing.

Two eyes looking out of a face of icing, she scrunched her shoulders, clasped her hands and said, "cake".

Cracked us both up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks