Sold CZ Varmint .22 with Leupold Scope

Amarok

For sale is a CZ 452 with a walnut stock and the heavy varmint barrel. It is topped with a 4x fixed power Leupold scope. The gun also has had the trigger upgraded to a Timney. The gun is in excellent condition. It has one small depression/scratch that I specifically took a picture of. It has not had many rounds through it. It is not being shot so it is time for it to find a new home. Not interested in trades. Asking $650 for the gun, scope, rings, and an extra 10 round clip. Actual shipping is in addition to the price if you require it. PAL required. located near Hagersville.

Attachments

For sale is a CZ 452 with a walnut stock and the heavy varmint barrel. It is topped with a 4x fixed power Leupold scope. The gun also has had the trigger upgraded to a Timney. The gun is in excellent condition. It has one small depression/scratch that I specifically took a picture of. It has not had many rounds through it. It is not being shot so it is time for it to find a new home. Not interested in trades. Asking $650 for the gun, scope, rings, and an extra 10 round clip. Actual shipping is in addition to the price if you require it. PAL required. located near Hagersville.
I am very interested if still for sale.