Custom Ripplin Redfins

By looking at everyones post on colors, every color works if you get it in the face of the fish and find the hungry ones. I think I'll stick with the harness, by looking at the missed strikes with a wobbling bait. verses the spinning and not wobbling of a harness, the hook stays permanent.
Now jigging and drifting being more fun, drifting with a harness will out do drifting a spoon or body bait.
But that's my theory, but I've be none to being wrong :unsure: :D:D?
Nothing like catching Erie Walleye on a 6' to 7' spinning rod drifting, plus you get to stay on the lake longer.??

Has anyone heard of and used Captain Jays Blade Bait? Have read they are killer for jigging spring walleye. Doesn't look like they are available in Canada - you have to order direct from the guy that makes them and/or a couple of shops in the U S carry them. He has a FB page and or follow google links to Domka Outdoors. Thinking of ordering some - just curious as to whether or not anyone has used. Would like to be able to find a school deep and see if I can't jig some up.
Cheers

I don't use captain jays blades,, but I do use reef runner cicadas,, basicly the same thing.. I use them on shallow reefs surrounded by deeper water in the summer for something different to trolling

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks