Custom boat covers

bosc

Looking for a custom boat cover. A friend got his done in Tillsonburg and was happy. Are there more places around Tillsonburg - Woodstock that you recommend I could get a quote?

walleye_small.gif

Hello there Bosc. You could try Northern boat wholesalers inc. 105 County road 30 Tillsonburg. Toll free number is 877-646-3566 Ask for Tina. Her husband(Pete)takes care of all the boats and Tina does all the coverings. Does a great job at as well. Just down the road from Maybees corner. Hope this helps.http://www.northernboatwholesalers.net/index.html

Musky

quote:
Originally posted by Musky

Hello there Bosc. You could try Northern boat wholesalers inc. 105 County road 30 Tillsonburg. Toll free number is 877-646-3566 Ask for Tina. Her husband(Pete)takes care of all the boats and Tina does all the coverings. Does a great job at as well. Just down the road from Maybees corner. Hope this helps.http://www.northernboatwholesalers.net/index.html

Musky

I will be getting some work done by them is a month or so, very quick responses and great prices.

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg

J.W Canvas Does my work .. Great prices, Made the way you want it
Jennie Winter PH 519 842 2503

Larry

The Worst Day At Fishing Beats The Best Day At Work

DSCF0084.jpg

Maybe she could work on those shorts for you during the off season Green Baron :D.

quote:
Originally posted by Green Baron

J.W Canvas Does my work .. Great prices, Made the way you want it
Jennie Winter PH 519 842 2503

hey I have been thinking about a better cover for my 16ft starcraft. the one I have is kinda like a car cover and I think I would like one I could leave on the boat for towing also. I have no clue to the cost maybe someone here can clue me in a bit before I bug a company
here is pic of my boat
IMG_0999.jpg

BOSC - nice cover. What would a cover like that cost to have made ? ( approx).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks