Crystal Beach Ramp

Fish Farmer

Anyone know if there is 1 dock in at Crystal Beach??
I know it got wiped out on Halloween.

@Fish Farmer click on your picture and click on it again it should be in your postings
It's in mine
Thats regular posting, PM's are up near the top right where the little envelope is, click on the envelope and thats where you send personal messages, no one see's it except you and me.
That's what my PC shows. Maybe yours is different, I don't know.:):unsure:

Thats regular posting, PM's are up near the top right where the little envelope is, click on the envelope and thats where you send personal messages, no one see's it except you and me.
That's what my PC shows. Maybe yours is different, I don't know.:):unsure:
HAHAHA your not going to believe it I clicked on your picture and there it was, Thanks for the info.

My buddy just called me and said all ramps are closed, what the heck has that got to do with me fishing by myself. :rage: :eek:

I'm trying to follow this conversation lol is the crystal beach ramp open? Has anyone been there to check?

I posted this in another thread
I put a call in yesterday to Fort Erie parks department to inquire about ramp , the person there took my information and said will call me back when confirmed with her supervisor, got the call back in short time the ramp is open , no fee , and they are in progress to put in the second dock
Good luck if you go out and please let us know if any change on the excess situation

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks