Creamsicle Fudge

HTHM

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)

This is a recipe that I have had great success with, when followed is tastes genuinely like a creamsicle.

Ingredients​

• 3 cups white sugar
  • ⅔ cup heavy cream
  • ¾ cup butter
  • 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
  • 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
  • 3 teaspoons orange extract
  • 12 drops yellow food coloring
  • 9 drops red food coloring

Directions​

Instructions Checklist
  • Step 1
    Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
  • Step 2
    In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, cream and butter. Heat to soft ball stage, 234 degrees F (112 degrees C). Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme and white chocolate chips; mix well until the chips melt. Reserve 1 cup of mixture and set aside.
  • Step 3
    To the remaining mixture add orange flavoring, yellow and red food coloring. Stir well and pour into prepared pan. Pour reserved cream mixture on top. Using a knife, swirl layers for decorative effect.
  • Step 4
    Chill for 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares.

This is a recipe that I have had great success with, when followed is tastes genuinely like a creamsicle.

Ingredients​

• 3 cups white sugar
  • ⅔ cup heavy cream
  • ¾ cup butter
  • 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
  • 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
  • 3 teaspoons orange extract
  • 12 drops yellow food coloring
  • 9 drops red food coloring

Directions​

Instructions Checklist
  • Step 1
    Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
  • Step 2
    In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, cream and butter. Heat to soft ball stage, 234 degrees F (112 degrees C). Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme and white chocolate chips; mix well until the chips melt. Reserve 1 cup of mixture and set aside.
  • Step 3
    To the remaining mixture add orange flavoring, yellow and red food coloring. Stir well and pour into prepared pan. Pour reserved cream mixture on top. Using a knife, swirl layers for decorative effect.
  • Step 4
    Chill for 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares.
This looks decadent! It's also something I would not have likely found through casual or targeted searching for recipes so I appreciate the share. I'm loving ideas and going to have to pre-workout for this treat! 😅

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks