Fishing Report Couple Grand wallies May 16/019

packrat

Down to the river this morning with a buddy to try our luck (river is right at our backdoor so to speak) Had some fun with fishies for a couple hours with dew worms. got a mixed bag which included---suckers, two painted turtles, assorted "stickfish", and TWO walleyes. Nothing huge just good eater size (mine was bigger)
:ROFLMAO::p

Down to the river this morning with a buddy to try our luck (river is right at our backdoor so to speak) Had some fun with fishies for a couple hours with dew worms. got a mixed bag which included---suckers, two painted turtles, assorted "stickfish", and TWO walleyes. Nothing huge just good eater size (mine was bigger)
:ROFLMAO::p

Atta boy Gord. Walleye is always good, especially when you're not exactly expecting to catch one.

But I gots ta ask, WHY was ya fishin fer turtles:p? Don't ya know you can buy'em in a box covered in chocolate? Much tastier, but not so good for da belly.......and if yer out after them "stickfish" hell I gots lots of them in behind the house I have to cut up and get rid of you can have. :LOL:

Were you guys behind a tree when you found that you had the biggest ONE ?

Most guys think they have the biggest 1

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks