Costco Erie Meats

hvyhaul

If you like their chicken nuggets I suggest you don't just chow down on them.

lotno.jpglot information
IMG_20221003_202458.jpgIMG_20221003_202510.jpgIMG_20221003_174200.jpg
IMG_20221003_202521.jpg

Reported to Costco, Erie Meats and the Canadian food inspection agency.

Let's see if this is a matter of significant importance or not. 🌻

Is that your discovery hvyhaul or in the news? Looks like a rubber glove. The missing fingers must have blended in better than the glove.

@hvyhaul ....that is crazy ...think I will pass on the chicken nuggets for a bit. I could understand it if was part of PC new "Blue Menu " Products ;) selection but not Costco. :oops:
Makes me want to do a little further inspection of processed foods. :unsure:

Last edited:
Ugh, not good. I work in a similar business supplying Costco… let me tell you, the complaint to Costco will get some action! It goes through the buyer and if you don’t respond well and quickly they lose confidence and you lose your biggest account.

And the CFIA too- they’ll follow this one although I hate to say that this kind of complaint is more run of the mill for CFIA. What I mean is, this is among the more common and it is obviously plastic film or glove that originated in the manufacturing facility and was mistakenly incorporated. Not good at all, and very disgusting, but it could be worse and a bigger health hazard (e.g. hard plastic, metal, wood…).

Is that your discovery hvyhaul or in the news? Looks like a rubber glove. The missing fingers must have blended in better than the glove.
hope its only a glove,,, all kinds of latex protection that lets you feel comes in blue....

• Haha
Reactions: GPS
Ugh, not good. I work in a similar business supplying Costco… let me tell you, the complaint to Costco will get some action! It goes through the buyer and if you don’t respond well and quickly they lose confidence and you lose your biggest account.

And the CFIA too- they’ll follow this one although I hate to say that this kind of complaint is more run of the mill for CFIA. What I mean is, this is among the more common and it is obviously plastic film or glove that originated in the manufacturing facility and was mistakenly incorporated. Not good at all, and very disgusting, but it could be worse and a bigger health hazard (e.g. hard plastic, metal, wood…).
I worked in a waffle factory for 15 years. Seen the blue glove complaints a few times. Also seen what people thought was glass In Their waffles but QA would put it in water and watch it dissolve (sugar)

I worked in a waffle factory for 15 years. Seen the blue glove complaints a few times. Also seen what people thought was glass In Their waffles but QA would put it in water and watch it dissolve (sugar)
We have the same exact problem with sugar, gelatin etc. You can't blame people for that. No one wants a surprising crunch inside the food, even if it is just an ingredient. I'll be interested to hear an update on who contacts you and so forth @hvyhaul

We have the same exact problem with sugar, gelatin etc. You can't blame people for that. No one wants a surprising crunch inside the food, even if it is just an ingredient. I'll be interested to hear an update on who contacts you and so forth @hvyhaul

Gov't inspection has already responded, waiting for the specific person to contact. 🌻

My daughter has heard from gov't and Erie Meats.

EM went through their "concerned" questions testing their litigeous exposure. LOL

Was it consumed? Did anyone require medical attention /treatment? :rolleyes:

Have ensured a full investigation and full disclosure. I'll wait and see.

Nothing from Costco as yet. 🌻

I'm sure that Costco won't sidestep this, they'll deal with it promptly. Hope family is ok.

I'm sure that Costco won't sidestep this, they'll deal with it promptly. Hope family is ok.

The family is physically fine, my daughter saw something wrong and documented with pictures , totally creeped out over the discovery. 🌻

I searched erie meats a few years ago and found lots of complaints bad taste general poor quality etc haven't touched they're products since

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks