Off Topic Cops swarm in Londontown Core

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Left work to cops swarming...
20191002_160223.jpg20191002_160213.jpg20191002_160518.jpg20191002_160228.jpg

LONDON, ON (October 2, 2019) – On Tuesday, October 1, 2019, at approximately 7 p.m., London police obtained a statement in relation to a possible attempted abduction that occurred around the time of 2:30 p.m. on Friday, September 27, 2019, in downtown London.
A woman told police that she was inside a store located near Wellington and Dundas streets when two men approached her two children who were in a vehicle parked outside of the business.
She reported that one was on foot while the second stopped his vehicle directly behind hers and exited the vehicle. Both approached the rear door of her vehicle and tried to open it, she reported.
The descriptions provided to police are:
  • Caucasian male, approximately 6’0”, 200 lbs, 40 to 50 years of age, with shoulder-length hair. He was wearing a brown trench-coat and black pants.
  • Caucasian male, approximately 5’ 9”, 30 to 40 years of age, medium build, short black hair and he was clean shaven. He was wearing a white short-sleeved shirt, brown pants, and running shoes. This man was operating a silver sedan, possibly a Nissan Altima.

Hey @stomp I heard they were looking for a goofy looking tall guy with a 68 decal on his back. They said the video camera shot didn't show a clear picture of who it was. :p:LOL:

1570048994196.png

Last edited:
You think that’s interesting? Should have seen the action I got to view in Brantford on Thursday. Seen Tactical force carrying assault rifles break door down get at least 5 guys out on the ground, tied up with zip ties. Probably another drug house, wish I’d see these busts more often. The city needs a cleaning.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks