Cooked her something she'd never had before.

Trevor M

So for supper tonight I made my wife something she'd never had before.

Chicken Cordon Blue w/ Fettuccini Carbonara, (bechemel sauce as a base with diced bacon, green onion, red onion, parmesan cheese salt and pepper to taste) served with a side corn on the cob.

Cordon blue. Using a meat mallet I flattened some chicken breasts, seasoned them, then added julienned smoked ham, and shredded mozza cheese, (swiss is what is supposed to be used but we don't like swiss cheese so I substituted) then taking another flattened breast of approx equal size covered the bottom one and folded what over hung the bottom to "seal" it. Put them in the freezer to chill enough they wouldn't fall apart when breading them. Usual breading process. Then into the oven at 350F for about half an hour.

Gravy was a standard brown gravy that I put diced red onion, sliced mushroom, thyme, salt and pepper into.

Attachments

• Chicken Cordon Blue Fettuccini Carbonara and corn on the cob.jpg
    Chicken Cordon Blue Fettuccini Carbonara and corn on the cob.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 25
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks