Controlled Deer Hunt - last day to apply

Wondering why that would upset any bow hunters? There are plenty of deer for everyone in southern Ontario.

Wondering why that would upset any bow hunters? There are plenty of deer for everyone in southern Ontario.
I think he was joking,
I’ve noticed online Bow hunters are quite opinionated when hunting with anything but a compound bow or recurve or long bow..

Crossbow hunters will argue they’re no different than a compound bow. Etc..
so on and so forth.
It’s not a matter whether there is enough deer to hunt and more about the difficulty level it is to harvest an animal based on the equipment you use.
Traditional bow hunters think it’s cheating if you can shoot an animal outside 20 yards!

ridiculous if you ask me, but it is what it is.

I think he was joking,
I’ve noticed online Bow hunters are quite opinionated when hunting with anything but a compound bow or recurve or long bow..

Crossbow hunters will argue they’re no different than a compound bow. Etc..
so on and so forth.
It’s not a matter whether there is enough deer to hunt and more about the difficulty level it is to harvest an animal based on the equipment you use.
Traditional bow hunters think it’s cheating if you can shoot an animal outside 20 yards!

ridiculous if you ask me, but it is what it is.

Oh I get it. I do both and was waiting for myself to get upset, but didn't happen.
Thanks for enlightening me.

"Bows" is that what they mean by fiddle sticks? I can't hunt for shit . That's why I like stupid deer and my savage 220. More like 120 yards than 20. MMM peperettes.

Where you all get your pepperettes made?
and if you make them yourself care to share recipes?

I put in my application last day from a cottage with shitty connection..thought it went through. Found out it didn't...I didnt stay on the online connection long enough. Called the next day but too bad so sad. I still might be able to get in under a landowner tag but will be limited to just that property.
Aren't I just a dumb f##k

I put in my application last day from a cottage with shitty connection..thought it went through. Found out it didn't...I didnt stay on the online connection long enough. Called the next day but too bad so sad. I still might be able to get in under a landowner tag but will be limited to just that property.
Aren't I just a dumb f##k
sorry to hear about this! Bummer

Don't know your location ,but i got mine done at Vanessa meats . New owners , good price , good job .
Oh yah that’s not too far,
I’m in St. Thomas I took mine to Atwood Heritage no complaints, they do a very good job. Just hard to find places that do it.

Oh yah that’s not too far,
I’m in St. Thomas I took mine to Atwood Heritage no complaints, they do a very good job. Just hard to find places that do it.
Hear they are also very good . Had moose summer sausage from there .But I think if it's shorter , may want to try Vanessa . Deer salami was comparable . Don't know about price difference in the 2 places . But you could phone ahead to find out . About 15 min. out of Delhi .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks