compound bow

iba

bowtect stalker for sale 33inch axle to axle quiktune 800 arrowrest - peep sight - pse fibre optic 2 pin sight- release 50 to 70 lb. draw weight up to 75 percent letoff. shoots 280 fps 27 in. 70 lb.draw weight. 200 firm . real good condition

iba

the bow is 27in. to 30in. draw . i have a couple targets if someone wants to try it

Junkie

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I have a buddy that is looking for a bow. Do you still have this bow and where are you located? Can you send me a contact number so I can pass it on to him or email him at dan_holyoak@hotmail.com . He doesnt use this forum.

Thanks
Junkie
quote:
Originally posted by iba

the bow is 27in. to 30in. draw . i have a couple targets if someone wants to try it

iba

Hi, my number is (519) 688-2394 and I live in Courtland.

quote:
Originally posted by Junkie

I have a buddy that is looking for a bow. Do you still have this bow and where are you located? Can you send me a contact number so I can pass it on to him or email him at dan_holyoak@hotmail.com . He doesnt use this forum.

Thanks
Junkie
quote:
Originally posted by iba

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks