Off Topic COLORED BRAID

Minnownite

If any one cant tell Lately ive had a lot of time to do research lately. Which ive found this! Would work well with a non-counter reel I would think. Obviously doesn't get down to the foot but better than guessing. Anyone used it before?

From the reviews the biggest concern is that that colours fade over time. They aren't even that prominent to begin with then when faded become undistinguishable which kind of defeats the purpose. Even if colours were brighter that's a lot of counting at 10 ft. at a time especially at the speed I let line out. I think I'll stick with my line counter. :D

I’ve used power pro depth hunter for several years. The colours hold up pretty well and it’s decently accurate.

I have it on 2 reels. One has line counter and one does not. I am pleased with it and plan to use it on my other braid reels in the future when the line needs replacing. Find it nice to get an accurate read on the length behind my rigger leaving me with the counter reel available for dipsey. Worked well with dipsey as well

I have 2 reels set up with it. I have ran it for 2 seasons, looks the same as when I put it on. I will probably respool and reverse it this winter while I'm waiting for the ice to melt.

first of all noticed it's out of stock in Vaughan, then can't find the "free ship to store" works for Canadians. and the price is in US$ of course.
so alternatively, I might just go below one:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks