Collins Marina (Awesome)

fisherman6377

Well made the trip down today to Collins Marina with my son to try for some perch. We Met Marshall first thing as we went in to grab our minnows and everything was great. My son and I headed out onto the ice with the snowdog and managed to get into a few fish including a pike my son landed with Marshall’s guidance on where to go. Well as we packed it in for the day I fired the snowdog up and it stalled, I could not for the life of me get it running again. I didn’t have the proper tools to fix it on the ice so I decided I had to make a call. I called Marshall at Collins Marina and told him the situation, without hesitation he asked where abouts we were and said he will be right out to lend a hand. Marshall got out to us very quickly and First thing he did was put my son in the warm Argo as we tied up the sleds to his machine. He pulled us in and I am truly grateful I went out of Collins Marina and I will defiantly be back!! There is plenty of parking down at the bottom of the hill and minnows are very lively. Once again thank you Marshall

I realize you had your own machine

But any chance you know ruffle how far out the shuttle goes ... and wether yyou can load or pull your gear sleigh behind it??

Planning a trip down on Sunday with couple friends and debating if should take an atv or just use the shuttle service???

I just called the Marina. He is expecting to have the shuttle running tomorrow. He has been doing testing today. He is only going out about 3-500 metres and dropping people where the majority of huts are up. He has 2 shuttles, one for people and one for gear so despite not going out far, he has ability to bring gear.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks