ColdWaterQuacker 2

Great pics thank-you for sharing. Brings back lots of memories for me.

Channel 6-8 was on the Interweb years before Facebook, and I'm pretty sure it will still be standing long after Facebook becomes the next MySpace.
I knew Facebook's days were numbered... 😄
sipping mark zuckerberg GIF

I had(have?) a Facebook account because way back then everyone was doing it but I just never got into it.
I seen it as a place for those with a glamorous lifestyle (or ego) to flaunt it or sad to say those that wish they had but don't but will post inane snippits from their own little worlds in the hope of attracting some kind of attention. At least popping in here on Stomp's Long Point Page is like hanging out at the local coffee shop/watering hole/barber shoppe. Best part yet .... pants are optional !

A week ago on saturday there was a layout boat hunting in front of smiths marsh i have to they looked to be illegal..no vegation out that far and no signs even close

I went on line looking for that regulation regarding how far one must be from shore or such in the case Emergent Growth ? I believe it to be 300 meters, which is quite a distance. Now Emergent Growth is described as "growth above the water" so Lilly Pads don't count nor do weed beds the exception being possibly Wild Rice but once the Wild Rice has been knocked down it wouldn't count as Emergent Growth sic "above the water" . Bulrush would be the prime indicator of Emergent Growth to g o by when setting up for a shoot. Take some string 300m long and place your layout boat at the end of it and you should be legal.
Right ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks