Colchester perch.

B

big rod

Have not fished in three weeks,work,work.Made it out Sat for some perch.Got minnows from Coopers Marina 519 736 2067,Arts Bait n Tackle has no minnows at the present time.Got 15 bucks worth of minnows,got 46 keeper perch and let about 50 go.Ran out of bait by 11am,non stop action.
ry%3D400

Guys are getting lots of walleye at Grubs Reef,big ones to.The King of the Lake derby was last weekend,the winner had a three fish limit for a total of 89 inches.
Holiday Beach Conservation Area is having a Festival of Hawks Sept 16,17 and Sept23,24.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Good feed of perch br-----dont know what to say about the wheelbarrow tho:D
[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

looks good you working this weekend? mon sure got cold brrr trim is painted now the starcraft needs to get wet and soon.[:(!]

Grubs Reef is between the end of the point[Pelee] and the N/E corner of Pelee Island,closer to the end of the point.
Ya Packrat the wheel barrow is looking a little rough,the front wheel fell off it on Sat.I am looking for a newer one every garbage day when i leave the subdivision.:)
Reeldrag , i might see ya on the weekend.Suppose to be on manditory Sat till Oct 1.I h:)pe they run outta work Friday afternoon,stop by if ya see the truck.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks