Colchester perch.

B

big rod

Have not fished in three weeks,work,work.Made it out Sat for some perch.Got minnows from Coopers Marina 519 736 2067,Arts Bait n Tackle has no minnows at the present time.Got 15 bucks worth of minnows,got 46 keeper perch and let about 50 go.Ran out of bait by 11am,non stop action.

Guys are getting lots of walleye at Grubs Reef,big ones to.The King of the Lake derby was last weekend,the winner had a three fish limit for a total of 89 inches.
Holiday Beach Conservation Area is having a Festival of Hawks Sept 16,17 and Sept23,24.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

packrat

Good feed of perch br-----dont know what to say about the wheelbarrow tho:D
[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

reeldrag

looks good you working this weekend? mon sure got cold brrr trim is painted now the starcraft needs to get wet and soon.[:(!]

B

big rod

Grubs Reef is between the end of the point[Pelee] and the N/E corner of Pelee Island,closer to the end of the point.
Ya Packrat the wheel barrow is looking a little rough,the front wheel fell off it on Sat.I am looking for a newer one every garbage day when i leave the subdivision.:)
Reeldrag , i might see ya on the weekend.Suppose to be on manditory Sat till Oct 1.I h:)pe they run outta work Friday afternoon,stop by if ya see the truck.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks