Colchester Perch Sat.

B

big rod

Got 50 perch around the mile marker Sat,30f.o.w..Poured rain for the entire 4.5hrs of fishing.I was catching lots till some guy anchors beside me and has John Cougar and Genesis cranked[V].I don't blame the perch for leaving.
Moved closer to shore and fished a rockpile in 26ft,caught 10 smallmouth,6 silver bass and 4 whiteperch,6 sheephead.6 perch were over 12",most were 9 to 11 inchers.Ya still have to get your bait at Coopers in Amhurstberg.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

there was one truck in the parking lot when we got there. trolled for eyes got 7 was cold after the rain so we whent straight home wasn't many boats out that sucks you got a shadow.

Glad you got a few eyes:D.Was that you out by the Helipad?I only saw two other boats.Piggy and and Rob trolled the mile marker Sunday,don't know how they made out.I will see Piggy Sat.
Gimme a shout if ya want to perch fish this weekend.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

we made one pass at the heli pad then headed south piggy had 4 sun afternoon talk to you later in the week

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks