For Sale Coey Model 60

77 caravan

Have this Coey model 60 in good condition stock has been refinished and the barrel liquid blued shoots good make me a reasonable offer don't know what it's worth

Attachments

• DSCN0021.JPG
    DSCN0021.JPG
    309.3 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN0022.JPG
    DSCN0022.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN0023.JPG
    DSCN0023.JPG
    225.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0024.JPG
    DSCN0024.JPG
    262.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN0025.JPG
    DSCN0025.JPG
    312.5 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0026.JPG
    DSCN0026.JPG
    249.5 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN0027.JPG
    DSCN0027.JPG
    238.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN0028.JPG
    DSCN0028.JPG
    296.7 KB · Views: 72

Retriever

I’m not sure where u were at with price point can u lmk what your looking to get. I don’t want to insult you by throwing out a number.

77 caravan

I'm not sure that is why I am letting it up to people to say what they are offering try a price will take it from there

Old Cut LongPointer

I own 3 of them , well actually one is a single shot Model #39 which has a 22 inch barrel as opposed to a Model #75 which has the standard 24 inch barrel the other is identical to the OP's Cooey Model #60 and third is the Winchester-Cooey Model #600 which of course is just a rebranded Model 60. H.W. Cooey started making guns back around 1920 right through to 1979 mostly .22 's but some .410's as well . Needless to say there are more than 12 million Cooey's out there as they were a very affordable excellent shooting .22 . Rough shape ? 50 bucks ? Most .22 repeaters are at 100 bucks all day long and unless you find a .25 cal or Model #84/840 shotgun that would raise the value.

DaveJ

I own 3 of them , well actually one is a single shot Model #39 which has a 22 inch barrel as opposed to a Model #75 which has the standard 24 inch barrel the other is identical to the OP's Cooey Model #60 and third is the Winchester-Cooey Model #600 which of course is just a rebranded Model 60. H.W. Cooey started making guns back around 1920 right through to 1979 mostly .22 's but some .410's as well . Needless to say there are more than 12 million Cooey's out there as they were a very affordable excellent shooting .22 . Rough shape ? 50 bucks ? Most .22 repeaters are at 100 bucks all day long and unless you find a .25 cal or Model #84/840 shotgun that would raise the value.
Agree. I have 2..great little guns, reliable. This one looks like the bluing is good..the stock looks refinished. Likely a great .22 for someone. $100 is certainly a fair price

chris178

I have my grandpa's collection, he liked his Cooeys. I actually do not know how many are there, 10-12 that are functioning maybe, I should take a count again. There a a few parts guns as well. None are in pristine shape, they were used and abused. Various #39's, #60's, 75's. A Model 84 12ga, 30inch barrel, he taped the forestock onto it it kicks so hard that the grip flies off on the shot. I've never been brave enough to fire it. I have my grandma's model 840 .410. She was a woman of small stature and so my grandfather cut about 3 inches off the butt to fit her. I can recall shooting my first grouse out of a tree in the back yard when I was about 6 or 7 with that. He had a modified single shot specifically for the turkey shoot at the legion, it lost the front site and so he fashioned one from a silver dime, and he had some DIY trigger work done on it, it breaks at a hairs touch. He provided the thanksgivings turkeys for years with that gun. Of course I have my dad's 60 that he got from grandpa, the year my dad was born grandpa hunted rabbits that winter with his beagle Cleo. With a box of 100 rounds they ate something like 91 rabbits that winter, and he had a few rounds left after the season. That was the story he told anyways. They were not a wealthy family but they had food on the table, and grandma was very creative at cooking rabbits.

Sorry for the post hijack, you got me heading down memory lane again.

77 caravan

I have a Savage bolt action with a 4x12 scope on it plus I have a Diana pcp pellet rifle that cost me 1000.00 plus I ran out of room in my gun safe

Old Cut LongPointer

Buy another gun safe ? LoL !

22-250 ? The Savage ? Good coyote gun !

1000 dollar pellet gun ? I cheaped out and got a Stoeger 1000 fps on sale for 150 bucks MSRP 250.00. I start the grandkids off with the pellet gun and progress through the .22 , then 20 ga. then a 12 ga. with trap loads and save the magnum stuff for much later once I see how they handle it. I don't want them developing a flinch. Needless to say each plinking session starts with reciting the Ten Commandants of Gun Handling c/w explanations of each.

77 caravan

You are teaching them the right way oh I will be selling 2 more soon Spainish made 410 and a lthica 16 gauge pump bottom feed and ejected

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks