Chili Sauce recipe to share?

Mrs. Stomp

Staff member
Back in the spring, I posted about my first venture in growing tomatoes from seeds. The seeds were some special 'Australian' tomato seeds that my dad had given to me to grow since he was no longer was able to do himself. I had some helpful advice from many of you (thanks!) and I'm happy to say that the plants grew and I now have some of dad's prized Australian tomatoes. These tomatoes are bigger than beefsteak, lighter in color, less acidy and don't have as many seeds. They are not as sweet and juicy as other tomatoes but still good. I'm thinking about making chili sauce and have a recipe (courtesy Internet - Canadian Living) that I was planning to use, but I would greatly appreciate any recipe that may be your family favorite. Here's a pic of the tomatoes - most about 5" in diameter.
Tomatoes.jpg

Sorry, wish I had one to share! 😊

Those tomatoes looks like they belong on a sub or a hamburger tho 😉
Every year I usually get some reallly good salsa that a co worker makes from her garden sooo dang good!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks