Cheapest steel shot by the case

John

Used to get watrfowl loads by the case at lebarons. Pretty cheap to. But they're closed now. Anybody know of other good deal places? Freds starting to creep up in price it seems

Sail is the cheapest I've seen for Remington Sportsman and Winchester High Velocity
High Velocity shells are more but they aren't as dirty
Go trade in that Browning 3 1/2" semi for a few flats of shells!!!

Eli's does 10 percent off Kent and no taxes for the yearly sale. Works out cheapest on Kent I believe for that weekend at least Challenger shells from Fred's are cheapest. Winchester has gone up most places. Near Kent price range now

Hunting store in oshweken
250 case winchester high velocity bb 3 1/2
No tax. Anybody find cheaper?

Challenger shells from humasons mfg in Ancaster are 13.95 or 14.95 a box. I forget. That uasually what I shoot. Their a little dirtier but they work good for me.

Hello John,

I just received a flyer from Bass Pro Shops last week and they have a sale coming up with Winchester steel (1400 fps) selling at $124.99 per case ... that would be $12.49 per box.

Jerome

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks