CHANNEL 68 DECALS

# 3 what do you think of charging one dollar extra and donating money to a charity .fishing for a cure.

Excellent job @Wave Runner!! #3 also gets my vote,but I think just like some of the other members mentioned is that the 68 needs a hyphen in between the numbers. (6-8). ??

Last edited:
Some have expressed keeping the decal simple and very close to the 6-8 icon used on the web page. These are a few examples that are maintaining that traditional design only with just slightly more character. They definitely will be noticeable even from a distance or do you prefer the other designs using more shapes and colours etc.??? Of course any decals will have to meet @stomps approval but let's hear your thoughts. :)

View attachment 11025xxxxxxxView attachment 11029
View attachment 11027xxxxxxxxView attachment 11031

#3 gets my vote (bottom left corner) and i think i'd like it with the dash between 6 & 8 also

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks