cayo coco cuba

Maestrolaker

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
heading there shortly and interested in any input members have on fishing charters.
I don't know the area at all but my experience tapping into the 68 group for other destinations has been great.

Any feedback would be wonderfully appreciated.

Awesome place to fish. I stayed there 3 years ago( between there and St maria). Fished out of a paddle boat for barracuda and various reef fish. My wife and her family hooked and landed a 100 pound tarpon @ few years ago off an inland charter. Fresh shrimp from the buffet worked good for the smaller fish ..bigger minnow bait worked for the cuda. There is a big marina close by I cant remeber the name now but they had several large well equipment boats for both offshore and inshore . Only problem is the wind can be brutal there as its largely unprotected.

ya I was researching that location not to long ago...not that i would ever go back to cuba..
ya I was reading lots of reviews about vistors complaining about the brisk winds..
good luck with favourable conditions and great fishing ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks