Cannon Tracks End Caps

vmuravin

Hi All,
Do you know if there is a way to get just the end caps for these tracks? If not, can I use the other brands' end caps on Canon tracks?
Thank you

spincast

Most tackle stores that are supplying great lakes anglers will stock them or be able to order them for you. And while I say that, I have had a few things happen to various canon products, and their customer service has been outstanding, replacing items that failed or had issues for free, no questions asked (other than, can you send a picture?), even for 4 and 5-year-old items - I use the contact us email link from the website https://www.johnsonoutdoors.com/fishing
They are likely closed too at the moment, but I would still start there myself. Once you have an account with them, their support is awesome

m burr

Try Bay Distributing 1800 -461-9500
They are the main service depot in Ontario for all the Johnson Outdoors stuff. They should be able to do an over the phone or online order. Pretty sure they were near Thunder Bay

Ticker

Try Bay Distributing 1800 -461-9500
They are the main service depot in Ontario for all the Johnson Outdoors stuff. They should be able to do an over the phone or online order. Pretty sure they were near Thunder Bay
Second that , great service