Cannon Downrigger parts

Bar1984

Anyone know where I can get this part for my cannon downrigger? Or what its even called! Also anyone know what model this is I know it's an older one. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• 20210619_173717.jpg
    20210619_173717.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 20210619_173727.jpg
    20210619_173727.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 70
Looks like a melted circuit or mother board to me. You can call Bay Distribution in North Bay 705) 476-6010. Ask for George he knows his stuff. Get your model number before you call.

I tried to get a replacement board for my Cannon Mag 10 but it was no longer available. I ended up getting my circuit board repaired by a guy in Elmira.

GL Rick

That’s an Omron relay board. Cheap but shortages in the industry. Someone may have stock. The second pic just looks like a line counter?

Looks identical to my Cannon mag 10. I just sold some Manual cannons and they had serial numbers inside the base, maybe same for yours.

you can google search for Cannon parts to find Fish406 which sells a bunch of Cannon parts or call George and send him your pics to I’d the circuit board. Are you missing components from the board? It’s strange that your board looks black. All the Cannon ones I have seen are green. And the board looks to simple, not enough electronic diodes, capacitors, and thngamagigies.. I am not an electrical expert. No badges on your riggers at all?

Those riggers are mag 10a and boards and motors are obsolete, having said that there are a ton of them out there and they are generally bullet proof. You can bypass the auto stop board with a polarity reversing toggle switch,it will be on,off,momentarily on.Depending where you are located I can help you out with some needed parts but alas not 1 switch lol thks John

Those riggers are mag 10a and boards and motors are obsolete, having said that there are a ton of them out there and they are generally bullet proof. You can bypass the auto stop board with a polarity reversing toggle switch,it will be on,off,momentarily on.Depending where you are located I can help you out with some needed parts but alas not 1 switch lol thks John
I'm in ingersoll where would I get a switch like that?

Ok so I found the parts for that thanks for the help. Next issue is I am missing 1 mount for them. Anyone know if they still make that mount for a mag 10?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks